top of page

Southeast Lighthouse


Address: Spring Street

Block Island's Southeast Lighthouse is a National Historic Landmark built in 1873. It was moved back from the edge of Mohegan Bluff in 1993. 

Guided Lighthouse Tower Tours are available.

Hours: 10 am to 4 pm daily / Late June thru Labor Day. Weekends only in early Summer and Fall.


bottom of page